Our team of well qualified and highly-trained, multi-skilled technicians ensure excellent service standards, asset longevity and reduced operational cost for the client.
We use CAFM software to schedule repairs and preventive maintenance, monitor work orders, track real-time management information and adhere to compliance standards; thereby minimising unplanned downtime and related loss of productivity while increasing asset life, efficiency and reliability.
Our wide range of operations and maintenance solutions encompass predictive, planned and reactive services and are fully geared towards ensuring flawless functioning of building assets and systems, as detailed here under:
- HVAC systems
- Heating system and ancillaries
- Building management system
- Building automation system
- Fire fighting and plumbing
- Critical water treatment and distribution
- STP and ETP
- Civil and ken-fixit
- Process machineries and equipment services